CBA v21 - New Features & Updates

[xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 09:28
Funny how you blame players for a crappy CS lobby environment when in fact CS management controls the environment and thus largely determines how CS players will behave. Herp derp
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 10:08
Funny how you blame players for a crappy CS lobby environment when in fact CS management controls the environment and thus largely determines how CS players will behave. Herp derp

It is okay, totoro, I am willing to blame you and not anyone else.
 Slash

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 10:11
Too extreme, just unrate the map rofl
 +[MM]jason

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 11:02
Slash for pres!
 Dej4Vu

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 12:11
Guys pray to the MOAI and all your concerns will be resolved 🗿
 [Eot_]FarGo_v1_

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 12:23
I did not like it, I think it should continue as it is. Or at least we must have the two options, the new and the old. Players choose which they want to play.
+1
 [MM]Gallas

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 12:31
Yeaaah I guess. Let's unrate cba and the problem will solve itself ;3angel
 xVeniVidiVici

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 14:57
+arslan wrote:
Hi Everyone,
CBA is getting a new update very soon
mich wrote:
This is the reason for this post. To get players opinions before it gets rated.

;ermm ;ermm ;ermm ;ermm
 calexus5678

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 15:09
bukayosaka wrote:
1. Ratings needed to be reset.
2. Ratings should guide people towards playing with similar level players.
3. The reason CS fell is lack of variety.
4. This was a problem with management.
5. This was my fault for being an asshole.
6. All is not lost.
7-8. Lay them straight
9-10. A big fat hen

Lack of variety... ? Would you expand on that...? I can't remember the timeline of things exactly but I think things went south after you left.. The death blows were done afterwards..

Removing CS Overall was a fail..

CBA Hero is also a reason.. I'm sorry but most top players agree, the meta has been worked out, and it's a bad map for competetive play..
 calexus5678

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 15:12
+[MM]jason wrote:
How typical of you to bring ratings into it.
The real reason for cs's demise is the players attitude.
Clearly its not about to change any time soon.

Well are you a CS or a RM player.. I can't see any RM ratings on your profile.. only CS ratings and 400 CBA games with 16+ rate...

And yeah right about the players' attitude too but it's not the whole reason..
 ['RB']nhoobish

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 15:19
Well are you a CS or a RM player.. I can't see any RM ratings on your profile.. only CS ratings and 400 CBA games with 16+ rate...

He is a whole different creature, also CS does not just consist of rated scenarios.
 mich

Düzenlendi14/05/2017 - 16:34 tarafından mich
;ermm ;ermm ;ermm ;ermm
;ermm
I did not like it, I think it should continue as it is. Or at least we must have the two options, the new and the old. Players choose which they want to play.

This map will be added to the current Ladder. Ofc, the others will remain as well.
 bukayosaka

Gönderildi 14/05/2017 - 17:18

Well when random ladder was in full swing and with the TIW events that followed afterwards, a lot of experts played constantly. Those experts also played CBA games and other maps. The general feeling of activity made people who just checked the lobby for nostalgia want to stay and play.

Its not even that bad right now. I can see an upturn if things are managed correctly in the next few weeks.
 +[MM]jason

Düzenlendi14/05/2017 - 19:50 tarafından +[MM]jason

Im not sure why you think ratings has any bearing on this topic but generally I play unrated. I play my own maps or test out maps people have made. I also enjoy rpgs and such.

Anyway the change starts with the players, try something different, try something new, forget about the 4 digits next to your name even just for an hour a night. If your claim to be pro prove it. Help the community. Dont just get some blood map out bash some noob and grab some points. Teach them maps. You want some variety you need make people enjoy their experience.
 iplayhigh2night

Gönderildi 15/05/2017 - 02:51
Welcome to the world of Custem Suckenario..

People always complain, KONTPLAIN, but dont do ****.

12[3]45678910
31 45 arasından ilk 145 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi