CBA v21 - New Features & Updates

Th0m

Gönderildi 17/05/2017 - 19:39
It must be possible - pretty sure RCB has it. Always thought it was a bit of shame you have to replace Elite Mangudai with HCA for eg. CBA's whole identity revolves around UUs but come post-imp they disappear.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Slash

Gönderildi 17/05/2017 - 19:43
Y'all need jesus
 calexus5678

Düzenlendi17/05/2017 - 19:52 tarafından calexus5678
Th0m wrote:
CBA's whole identity revolves around UUs but come post-imp they disappear.

I completely agree
Th0m wrote:
It must be possible - pretty sure RCB has it. Always thought it was a bit of shame you have to replace Elite Mangudai with HCA for eg.

In RCB you make units at a castle though right.. so you just set gather point. But the units in CBA are being spawned to specific coordinates and there is no way to send the map that information about where you set the gather point.
Edit: Oh wow my bad I just saw that it's possible.. very nice

On the topic of mods though, I don't think you'd find a single player who would disagree with Vikings and Aztecs having halberdier.. such a simple mod but would be a fine improvement
 +[MM]jason

Gönderildi 17/05/2017 - 23:45
Zix used an exploit to control a projectile then simply task the units to the projectile. Pretty clever but being an exploit Im not sure how full proof it is.
 +[MM]jason

Düzenlendi17/05/2017 - 23:47 tarafından +[MM]jason
Double post
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Düzenlendi18/05/2017 - 05:17 tarafından [BH_]lnIghTzl

**** off no one wants to play your dumb map
 Jake90

Düzenlendi18/05/2017 - 18:15 tarafından Jake90
I just finished a 1.5 hour match with V21 and the match was not rated. ;grr ;grr ;grr
 [IvC]woute

Gönderildi 19/05/2017 - 18:53
U just unbalance map more with those updates. Only thing is u make map easyer for noobs, but isnt cba easy enough already?
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Gönderildi 20/05/2017 - 04:27
looks like good changes to me
 Huns_And_Roses_

Gönderildi 20/05/2017 - 14:37
Walling an Enemy is a strategy a diffucult one ! so please allow it it gives chance t outcived players who got **** civs ! it's not a cowardly way it's smart ! the players who's getting walled needs to pay more attention to his surroundings !
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Gönderildi 20/05/2017 - 15:01
Actually walling is the only change that isnt ****ed, if you wall ur pretty awful at this game like any eot basically. If someone is getting walled they are 95% of the time worthless civs that are trapped in their bases so instead of getting kills from them and making buildings you're actually wasting time and losing potential kills.
 [IvC]woute

Düzenlendi20/05/2017 - 15:26 tarafından [IvC]woute
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I have to agree with this point. This CBA change more elements than a version upgrade should. You can take v16-20 changes as example. None of them were than huge as in this map.

My suggestion is: Split this map to two.
One with all new ideas (ignore how community like/dislike it) and give it a league/tournament. (maybe for CBA space/water too, or any fan made CBA just for fun)
And make a "light" version, which focusing more on balance and abuse fixes, rather than on new game elements.

This guy knows what he is talking about ;1thumbup
or put those non walling and converted buildings in a mod, so people can choose they use it or not.
 [CYD]ViCiouS___

Düzenlendi22/05/2017 - 11:42 tarafından [CYD]ViCiouS___
Improve CBA is a good idea, but some of those proposals here are clearly from people who don’t play much CBA (and aren’t really good at it).

Lock/unlock the 3 gates : good idea

Spawn Controller Shortcut : good idea

Lock teams : useless, but if you want so…

The Ally Wall Support : very good idea, but what happen with unfinished wall ?

The Ally Development Support : very bad idea (the worst in your v21) Seriously ? Did you already played cba ? The key in CBA is to get vill and to keep them alive. Like lot of good players, i always try to kill ennemy vill when it’s possible for example. This proposal will just make longer games and will change all the civ balance : now with only 3 gates and an archery civ, all the team will get buildings. As some players said, it will not be CBA anymore but an other custom.

Anti Enemy Wall : very bad idea : It’s a strategy, very hard to succeed, and when you do it it’s because it’s the only way to win against stronger civs. Play harder if you don’t want to be walled and try to control your base regulary. This proposal looks like a proposal from a noob who isn’t able to micro everywhere.

+ Aztecs now get Squires Research, they are more Fast now. equal.

All the Kills change : This will make the game longer, and not more fun. In my opinion, decrease turk to 700 kills is a good idea, all the rest are useless or counterproductive (except for Frank, i can’t decide if it will be good or not).

+ 2 New Palisade Wall to Stone Wall areas have been added. WHERE ? WHAT FOR ? look like bad idea. How would you play huns in your v21 ?

+ Palisade Wall created in front of gates will now be converted to Stone walls. very bad idea (the 2nd worst idea in your v21). What CBA is ? Some civs are good in start game and others civ in imp game. So with this proposal, the good civ will raze and wall out faster ==> play civ like celt will be impossible. You want to wall out faster ? Play harder and do little wall, don’t add some noob stuff like that.
+ Architecture Research has now been Re-Enabled. Lol
+ Now Every player gets a Notification if someone reaches Castle Age or Imperial Age. good idea
+ Goths can Stone Wall outside Gates. Can’t decide if it’s good or not.

2 proposals to make CBA more balanced :
- Aztec start in castle age and need 350-400 kills to get imperial
- Viking need 400 kills to get imperial

Brytiago

Düzenlendi22/05/2017 - 14:21 tarafından Brytiago
Some of these CBA update suggestions remind me of that guy who wanted unlimited military building spawning because he wanted to focus more on micro even tho MQ already exists = ridiculous, absurd, and noob ideas (cough anti enemy wall). Also the automatic three gate closing is ... idk what to say but Like come on just let the computer play for you...
 Dej4Vu

Düzenlendi22/05/2017 - 16:35 tarafından Dej4Vu
Quote:
Also the automatic three gate closing is ... idk what to say but Like come on just let the computer play for you...
+1 rofl most of these ideas seems been thinking by lazy useless rats

123456[7]8910
91 105 arasından ilk 145 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
5 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 5 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: