CS big tourneys

[Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 18:25
And lastly, you're a grown man fighting with a 17 year old teenager. Come on lol
This part made me laugh when half ur clan fight with a 16 year old teenager :/

Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 18:52
This part made me laugh when half ur clan fight with a 16 year old teenager :/

Not that it matters, but who is half the clan? Blodi (around the same age as Javi), Vivo (around the same age as Javi), Camp (around the same age as Javi).
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 18:55
Iam the only one jv has problem vs and vice versa rofl
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Düzenlendi13/11/2018 - 19:45 tarafından [Eot_]Trumplaris
This thread idea is not going to happen. Focus your efforts on something more feasible.

And Sean, lay off the coffee and take a shower. You get way too overworked over petty ****. You salivate at the opportunity to give your (biased) opinion on the failed war, and it's really cringe. It's also ironic that your desperate efforts to diminish our value is actually having the opposite effect because of all the attention you give us. And lastly, you're a grown man fighting with a 17 year old teenager. Come on lol
biased? I've called you out and asked you to give your side plenty of times... you won't because you know how stupid you and the reason for backing out will look. Eot and xcs nearly did a good deed for cs and gave this dying lobby something to view and thanks to you guys that probably will never happen again. Stop feeding your clan **** talker false info so he can come on here and look like an **** without a clue... if you want to use him as your pitbull atleast be honest with him and give him the facts plz
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Düzenlendi13/11/2018 - 20:14 tarafından [xCs]BEKSniper_
biased? I've called you out and asked you to give your side plenty of times... you won't because you know how stupid you and the reason for backing out will look. Eot and xcs nearly did a good deed for cs and gave this dying lobby something to view and thanks to you guys that probably will never happen again. Stop feeding your clan **** talker false info so he can come on here and look like an **** without a clue... if you want to use him as your pitbull atleast be honest with him and give him the facts plz

"not biased" You want the facts? You are **** and your opinion means ****. Now get off our ****s ****.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 20:25
"not biased" You want the facts? You are **** and your opinion means ****. Now get off our ****s ****.
want to know what's sad? You are 18 and found this old dated and dead game in your teen years? You spend countless hours on a game that came out before you were born with **** graphics compared to recent games... and you play the lowest skilled level of the game too, custom scenarios. Then I go further than that. Not only do you suck at them with your thousands of recent games played. You join tournaments in which you choke against people that play half the time you do. No I'm not done. The clan you are in is scared of a bunch of washed up people, you would of only played 1 map so even your importance to your clan is non existant. You play thousands of games so you can have no impact. Sooner or later you will realize how little people care about you or xcs... when people talk about best cs clans in age of empires they will talk about 7th Eot XceL dv8 and maybe some vicious. Facts hurt.
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:01
fyi, I havnt been reading your ****ty essays.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:10
Except for the part you've been replying to every single thing I have written... but after the last one I just wrote I dont blame you for saying you arent reading it. I wouldnt want to make a reply to that either 11
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:19
Except for the part you've been replying to every single thing I have written... but after the last one I just wrote I dont blame you for saying you arent reading it. I wouldnt want to make a reply to that either 11

Pathetic.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:23
Pathetic.
Get destroyed, reply to everything then claim you didnt read and then again reply immediately after.

ViVo truly taking L's like its a job.
 Playerpro123

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:38
Sign me up
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:39

Ah yes, Eot_ the heroes of CS. We were so lucky to be worthy of their good deed! Eot_ compromised so much for xCs that the war became lopsided in xCs's favor, and yet xCs still refused to war with Eot_. How could that be??

Well, I know you've been itching for this Sean, so I'll give it to you.

Initially, I thought the war would be a great way to revive bloods and CS in general (this was around September, when I still cared about CS). I never thought we had a great chance to win the bloods component of the war, but regardless it would at least bring good games and there wouldn't be any toxicity (how naive I was!). I was excited to practice bloods with my clan even if I may not play in the bloods component. Unfortunately, my clan was not very interested in this war at all, but somehow I did manage to convince them to accept it. We had September and the beginning of October to recruit players or find friends to help us be competitive in the bloods component. We asked around, but no one was interested in playing in the war, except Malte (some were willing to help us practice, which was nice). So we ended up with a worthy bloods team that, with practice, could challenge Eot_ in bloods, that being Malte, Efkan, Camp, and Su/Riven. We tried to schedule practices, but some of the main bloods players were rarely showing up. Camp had to travel so he never practiced, Su was AFK, and Riven "If I am online during the war, I will play". Well, yeah. That left us with 2 experienced bloods players + me + Rontgen (both of us are inexperienced, arguably average at best). Still, we were not getting adequate practice for us to be competitive, so obviously my enthusiasm for the war was starting to diminish. So far Eot_ has done nothing wrong and we were getting along just fine.

It was reaching the end of October (war was scheduled for Sunday Nov 4), and I had to decide if we were going to cancel the war due to the futility of playing it (the bloods games would not be fun to play/watch, and therefore would not revive bloods at all) OR we would ask Eot_ for a late modification of the terms of the clan war, that is, changing the Bloods component to 3v3 rather than 4v4, which would allow for a more balanced match-up and make it more enjoyable for everyone. I'm sure Sean has the conversations saved somewhere, but I said something along the lines of "if you can't accept 3v3, then the war is probably off", which admittedly may come off as xCs strong-arming Eot_, but was not intended to be that way. There was also the non-issue of choosing civs for CBA and CBA Hero which Sean likes to mention as further evidence of xCs strong-arming Eot_. It wasn't a big deal for us. If they declined that, we probably would have accepted a compromise and moved forward. Anyway, Sean did not like the 3v3 proposal... at all. Neither did Marvel, who immediately PM'ed me saying he has lost any respect he had for me, as well as some other petty insults which I don't care to remember. It was starting to get toxic. Sean calling us "faggots" and "pussies" (this I remember), eventually reluctantly accepting the 3v3 bloods settings (something like "Eot_ has agreed to stoop so low as to accept such a preposterous proposal). With my enthusiasm already low, this was the last nail in the coffin for me and I opted xCs out of the war. Ironically, some of my clanmates who were initially against the war decided the war was still on, but it was too late as me and Efkan were fed up with the whole thing.

Make out of this what you will, there was wrong on both sides. Too bad it ended up this way. Oh well!
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 21:58
Ah yes, Eot_ the heroes of CS. We were so lucky to be worthy of their good deed! Eot_ compromised so much for xCs that the war became lopsided in xCs's favor, and yet xCs still refused to war with Eot_. How could that be??

Well, I know you've been itching for this Sean, so I'll give it to you.

Initially, I thought the war would be a great way to revive bloods and CS in general (this was around September, when I still cared about CS). I never thought we had a great chance to win the bloods component of the war, but regardless it would at least bring good games and there wouldn't be any toxicity (how naive I was!). I was excited to practice bloods with my clan even if I may not play in the bloods component. Unfortunately, my clan was not very interested in this war at all, but somehow I did manage to convince them to accept it. We had September and the beginning of October to recruit players or find friends to help us be competitive in the bloods component. We asked around, but no one was interested in playing in the war, except Malte (some were willing to help us practice, which was nice). So we ended up with a worthy bloods team that, with practice, could challenge Eot_ in bloods, that being Malte, Efkan, Camp, and Su/Riven. We tried to schedule practices, but some of the main bloods players were rarely showing up. Camp had to travel so he never practiced, Su was AFK, and Riven "If I am online during the war, I will play". Well, yeah. That left us with 2 experienced bloods players + me + Rontgen (both of us are inexperienced, arguably average at best). Still, we were not getting adequate practice for us to be competitive, so obviously my enthusiasm for the war was starting to diminish. So far Eot_ has done nothing wrong and we were getting along just fine.

It was reaching the end of October (war was scheduled for Sunday Nov 4), and I had to decide if we were going to cancel the war due to the futility of playing it (the bloods games would not be fun to play/watch, and therefore would not revive bloods at all) OR we would ask Eot_ for a late modification of the terms of the clan war, that is, changing the Bloods component to 3v3 rather than 4v4, which would allow for a more balanced match-up and make it more enjoyable for everyone. I'm sure Sean has the conversations saved somewhere, but I said something along the lines of "if you can't accept 3v3, then the war is probably off", which admittedly may come off as xCs strong-arming Eot_, but was not intended to be that way. There was also the non-issue of choosing civs for CBA and CBA Hero which Sean likes to mention as further evidence of xCs strong-arming Eot_. It wasn't a big deal for us. If they declined that, we probably would have accepted a compromise and moved forward. Anyway, Sean did not like the 3v3 proposal... at all. Neither did Marvel, who immediately PM'ed me saying he has lost any respect he had for me, as well as some other petty insults which I don't care to remember. It was starting to get toxic. Sean calling us "faggots" and "pussies" (this I remember), eventually reluctantly accepting the 3v3 bloods settings (something like "Eot_ has agreed to stoop so low as to accept such a preposterous proposal). With my enthusiasm already low, this was the last nail in the coffin for me and I opted xCs out of the war. Ironically, some of my clanmates who were initially against the war decided the war was still on, but it was too late as me and Efkan were fed up with the whole thing.

Make out of this what you will, there was wrong on both sides. Too bad it ended up this way. Oh well!

Cool story bro
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 22:03
You basically just vouched for everything I said so I really appreciate it. We clearly have way different definitions of 'toxic' because efkan himself has said way worse things to me and Eot than anything you just listed there as your 'way out' of the war. Also as Malte has mentioned many times, **** talking has always been part of the wars or some type of build up. We cant help it that you guys are princesses and have a different mindset... Sorry for thinking that you could actually take a few words online and not let them ruin your whole day.

The entire purpose of us letting you guys recruit outside of your own clan was so that the games would be 4v4s and you could be more competitive all round. Obviously were aware we are the better overall clan but every map that was used in that war was a map that has at some point been widely played in wars or tournaments.

Eot was going into this war without our strong carry (said many people over the years) and another big part of our previous war/blood teams. We wanted 4v4s still and had set everything up for 4v4s. You guys never once told us any word about how you couldnt do 4v4s until very last minute, so yes it was a strong arm.. but unlike you all. We see something negative, we adapt and then we still show up and do our best. Also in what you wrote above, you are making yourself sound way nicer and more reasonable than you were. You told me straight up that the war has to be 3v3 or its off... I asked you if we could compromise or if theres someway around this as we had given you all plenty of time to recruit and practice and you told me no. The war wont happen if its not 3v3 for bloods. 7th refused to play us in 4v4s during TIW and seeing as Efkan is the common denominator in both clans I dont see how it was unreasonable for us to think you guys were just trying to pull a very typical efkan move against us.

And to be more exact. When you told me the info Rick PM'd you immediately, I was calm and you even a day or two later were still on talking terms with me and we were fine. You told me yourself you didnt want anything to do with Rick, true or false?

I called you guys pussies later on because in all honesty thats what you are. Sorry if that hurts but after failing to show up in a war where you were the underdogs and really had nothing to lose... I cant see another word to describe you or your clan? Think about the different reactions in Eot losing and xCs losing... not many even your own clan expected you to win a bo9... but you were showing up and gonna give CS some ggs with us and if you guys did infact beat us it would be a huge notch for you. For us you were just a little bit of an activity boost and nothing else.
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Gönderildi 13/11/2018 - 23:27
Locked.

12345678[9]1011121314
121 135 arasından ilk 204 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
2 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 2 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: