Fixing Group Spec?

[Straya]Shed

Gönderildi 16/09/2018 - 18:48
Group specing of Recs has been broken for months now, any word on when it is going to be fixed?

Thanks
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [Straya]ALLCAPSYEAH

Gönderildi 16/09/2018 - 18:55
1 please fix, its been so long since we've been able to watch titanics together.
 [Straya]Zain_Naik

Gönderildi 16/09/2018 - 18:57
yeah I was hoping that this bug will get fixed with the new wk update but apparently it's a voobly bug. So if you guys could fix this bug, it would be great. Thanks.
 [Straya]BARl

Gönderildi 16/09/2018 - 19:54
i disagree, please dont fix this. group spec encourages cyber bullying
 Flightlessbird

Düzenlendi17/09/2018 - 01:14 tarafından Flightlessbird
1, I don't get to watch failed Mayan forwards like I used to.
 [kLu]Troy

Gönderildi 17/09/2018 - 03:08
Hello everyone, There is a big amount of task on the Developers list. This is a known issue and the fix is to update Voobly to read the recordings. Sorry for the wait time but the Developers will get it done as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you all for the concern and for reporting the issue.

Cheers, Voobly Support.
 ALLCAPSYEWWW

Gönderildi 17/09/2018 - 05:29
Understandable that there is a wait time, but this has been broken for months. On AoE Zone scripter said this:

"This is a problem with the Voobly client and it needs an update to recognize the new rec id introduced many months ago with v1.5 Beta R7. It's not even a problem with the complex stuff like handling the rec data, etc. It's just making it accept the "9.F" id instead of only "9.E" lol.

This should be a simple 30 second fix, but unfortunately the Voobly devs have been unavailable for several months and I have no influence there. If anyone at Voobly can get this fixed, it would be greatly appreciated."

Is it true that the issue only requires such a simple fix?
 ALLCAPSYEWWW

Gönderildi 18/09/2018 - 09:51
bump
 kitt

Gönderildi 18/09/2018 - 12:33
hi
its on a list.

[1]
1 9 arasından ilk 9 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

目前最热门的是:
过去一周最活跃的帖子: