Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Brandon

Gönderildi 20/10/2011 - 03:26
I don't even remember a Dream though? Apathy Dave is my real life boy, so yea he woul dbe ont he list of course!!

Jibber was more mid generation imo, he joined RoC late in my term with Easydate, Vision etc...second gen Roc's but they where awesome.

List's are hard, Mccoy dabbed in cheats but I beleive he was a top notch player, anyone can be beat.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 o3_laced

Gönderildi 21/10/2011 - 02:04
wow this is awesome. shout out to my boy kurupt.first of all, some of the names getting thrown around make me laugh. all of tsg was a joke. i know personally that I was in several number one clans, including o3. which was basically me kurupt and inspire. we were 65-0 rank 1. as far as best player goes, roc jibber comes to mind. i always had respect for kurupts game. i beat him 3-0 once , then he beat me 3-0 the 2nd time. sm was always a solid player. guys like taz recoil goku, all def. cheated. i remember breaking os champys +200 streak on cl singles. oh the memories.
 Brandon

Gönderildi 21/10/2011 - 07:57
So many names I dont remember being around, good to see all of you though.

Anyhow we all have our opinions I think it depends on what generation you played in , who was cheating at that time (yea I know ironic) and what clans where around etc.
 o3_laced

Gönderildi 21/10/2011 - 15:57
i played from the launch of the game until close to the very end. there arent any good players i dont know.
 o3_laced

Gönderildi 21/10/2011 - 16:02
RoC - MYM - KBs - MiN - PoB - TSG - UiS- SaP - CrN - PoB - SF - TU - TNLKC - OS - DAWGS - Mv3 - Rk1 - MaGiC - iLu - o3 i could go on forever.
 Brandon

Gönderildi 21/10/2011 - 19:24
Yea I think I remember your name, I was in RoC & Rk1 i'm suprised we don't remember one another lol.

I'm RoC_Loaded. was in with shrap, gonja, reload and jay etc.
 Sr6_Froman

Düzenlendi22/11/2011 - 19:40 tarafından Sr6_Froman
Holy crap, fcn, aod, TDS, otn, ratf, etr, etc etc etc there are some oldy clans bein spouted up in here!!

TDS pirate and bullseye were definitely legit. THT/ioi was a solid ass clan, solidsnake and nabors!!

anyone remember GHOST? SR6?

anyone remember that dude from mYm making prank calls in the mlagger lobbies? haha that was awesome.

how about TWP IRONWOLF? didn't he roll some of the old zone dudes back in the day in canada vs usa?

Some of those old AoD guys were insane, nikita, hwydrifter, plac, blondefury..

anyone remember Mr. clan?

haha mlaggers remember Snipa and Banshee i bet... muzyman hahahaha that dude was solid gold.

I'm gonna throw some names out there.... thonatos, barry, psychodanz, ninjaG or X cant remember, nabors, solidsnake, pretorian, dirtydozen james!,etac tard club??,HcFm!!!, agentorange, clockwork, deathwish, i could keep going if you guys need a refresher hehe

McCoy cheated? i was in a clan with that dude in 1998 called Crimson Empire on zone. Got to rank 6 on the OLD boards and i found out the password to the account and gave like 3 back to back to back wins to a made up clan called the GangBangs lol

BTW, RoC got beat by myself, jester and nightmare when we were in 187 :)

The only oldies i really keep up with are Scream from DoF, jester from 187/ioi and eradicator from sr6 and hyk.
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Gönderildi 22/11/2011 - 22:07
honted
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Gönderildi 22/11/2011 - 23:48
honted +1
 [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps

Gönderildi 23/11/2011 - 03:17
honted

indisputable #1
 187_Froman

Düzenlendi23/11/2011 - 03:25 tarafından 187_Froman
was he a korean player? I remember the koreans came in zone a few times and wiped us all.

I remember DD_AirJames ruling the 1v1 ladders for a long while.....when r6 was still somewhat relevant and new lol
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

Düzenlendi23/11/2011 - 07:02 tarafından ScreamRaiNMaKa
ROFL at this thread.

So many people I whooped on in it.

While I wasn't the best... I'm up there. LtAce, Eradicator, Shrapnel, Logic are the only 4 I ever HATED playing against.

Heck, I remember going 115-4 or somewhere around there on the 1v1 XL2000 board and quitting because it was hard to find competition.

I used to be a clan **** back in the day... Sr6... SSBO...RoC... TU... I think TFR at the end there...

I forgot how many #1 clans I was in. Those were the only few who I was proud to be apart of.

Such nostalgia was brought back though... jeez... I remember DeadEye sending me a copy of r6 to play again after I got a new comp and couldn't find my CD to install it. I guess there's a program out there that still hosts the original R6 game... "game"something.. forget what it is.

*edit*

Noticed some Asheron's Call people checking in... MalFunkShun here... which is now what I go by in games nowadays... still...
 Valthognir

Düzenlendi23/11/2011 - 09:02 tarafından Valthognir
Wow, for whatever reason, I decided to Google my old clan (SSBO_Variable here) and ran across this site.

I had a lot of great memories playing this game and seeing some of these names certainly brings them back. My all-time favorite gaming moment was my very first match after joining SSBO, one of our guys couldn't make the match so Porcelain asked me to join even though I was still on 56k and everyone else was on cable. I think it was Porcelain, Drakken, Juggernaut and myself playing against SR6 Jester, Voodoo, Wolverine, and one other guy I can't remember right now...Pantera maybe? I think they were all in the top 10 individually.

The very first round, I'm thinking, "oh boy!" and within probably 20 seconds, all 3 guys on my team were dead. Somehow, even though I was 1 vs 4 complete studs, I ended up taking them all out without a single shot missed. I had that epic screenshot with the 4 kills and 100% accuracy for a long time but ended up losing it. I'm sure they probably raped us after that round, but it was still epic for me.

Anyway, it was a blast helping SSBO hold that #1 spot for a long time. I even remember when TFR split off. They asked me to join, but I stuck with SSBO and remembered battling them with some of the younger guys (Maverick, Blink and others). If I remember correctly, I think we ended up taking the spot away from them again...might have been during the Rogue Spear times though.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here are the guys I remember in our clan: Porcelain, Drakken, Juggernaut, MrBojangles, SugarDaddy, Otherhalf, Orpheus, Maverick, Mexi, Blink, and ChumWRum. There were guys like SilverFox, Marine and others that I remember who came and went, but those were the guys I really associated with SSBO.

Other guys I remember in other clans: Rooster, KaiserSoze, LtAce, Graphite, Pie4Foo, Dragon, Mclaren ... actually, there's a ton but those are the guys I really remember right now.

Btw, I also went to Asheron's Call afterwards (as Vipsanius) and was under Allan (HarryHoudini, Marine). He and Nuggdogg were tight, but I remember Nuggdogg supposedly stole some of his epic gear once and they had a big falling out. To be honest, both of those guys could be ****s and I didn't like their exclusionary principles, but they were certainly effective.
 Valthognir

Gönderildi 23/11/2011 - 08:07
I used to be a clan **** back in the day... Sr6... SSBO...RoC... TU... I think TFR at the end there....

Lol, dude, I think I'm the one who recruited you to SSBO. I remembered talking you (or someone like you) into joining, you helped us kick ass for a bit, and then you got bored and moved on. I remember thinking you and some of those other guys had R6 A.D.D. and if it was that bad for a video game, how bad was it in school, lol.
 187_Froman

Düzenlendi23/11/2011 - 15:46 tarafından 187_Froman
what games does everyone play now? There's a new counterstrike coming out soon.... if anyone is on AIM i'm drjames16. I still keep in touch with a few oldschool r6ers, that's how rainmaka found this thread, jester too, or maybe he showed me the thread i dunno.

Let's get back to this thread though of the best ever.....

I'm throwing AoD_PLAC in the mix, i never saw anyone better than him. They held the #1 spot on the mplayer ladders for the longest time I beleive. I don't think ETR ever beat them... this is ETR with solidsnake and other ioi guys. For those that don't know, ETR solidsnake was RoC_Gonja, sureshot, nuggdogg i believe.

Anyone ever remember the mplayer tournys? gettin ur little trophy next to ur gold name... i miss mlagger so much.

Hey Gravy, remember GF Don Moretti?

«3456789101112[13]14151617181920212223»
181 195 arasından ilk 414 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
9 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 9 ziyaretçi

What's popular right now: