Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[7th]And1zeas

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:06
If charlie organised such a tournament for Eot only i couldn't care less.
I believe it was a voobly mod who suggested it to be a voobly tourney instead of just a RIP tourney.
And for the maps, i don't think they're in any way comparable to charlie's maps you suggested.
I've no idea what maps zanchy plays and/or is good at these days and yea he listed 2 RCB versions but he also listed mcb and i don't recall him playing it a lot. From what i see he just listed all CB's, the most common bloods and the most common alternative maps except for Europe (which i guess is the reason you're whining about the whole thing?).
Anyway no point in me further defending Zanchy or speaking for him, but i definately don't see the point in hating on him for a clan tourney that blew out of proportion (Not sure of this expression but i'll run it by Marvel) because non-Rip people wanted in and voobly mods made it a voobly tourney.
And as far as Europe goes, if Zanchy intended it to be an Rip tourney, why on earth would he include Europe, i don't think any Rip member even plays Europe.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 00:15 tarafından [Eot_]Trumplaris
alt map picks = 2 dodgeball maps (regular dodgeball and the ffa version) Line wars (it had a tournament a while ago.. dont think ive ever actually seen it hosted by itself as a map by any people and zanchy took 2nd place in that tournament) AoW (fair choice) hold the flag (I dont know anything aobut this map but I know zanchy plays it.. not sure how many others do but I really dont THINK its a popular map) then a 'mystery' choice.. you can bet the mystery was something again in zanchys favor.. especially if the mystery map is in round 5 ;)

NEXT. CB's. He chooses 3 different versions of RCB to be used, CBA (which is fair) and MCB he knows enough to know that one version you cant camp as much on depending how heroes go (I read that post somewhere in this thread) but theres also no MCB players who were playing so its not like anyone would pick it or atleast not likely.

Bloods.. Zanchy had his select few map choices up there at the start.. he added some by request of some people as he should but he of course didnt originally include any blood maps he doesnt himself play at a decent level from the start despite some being more credible than some of the other choices.

Anyway writing about how bias this tournament was is kind of pointless.. Anyone could see it was bias just by looking at 3 RCBs 2 dodgeballs and linewars in the map list. Only reason Deathrow even was added was because me and damian both showed zanchy how much of a hypocrite he is with saying he wont put drow up because its so similar to gwarz.
 [7th]And1zeas

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:37
I've been in enough discussions with you to know you take great pleasure in arguing about every insignificant detail so i'm not really gonna start debating every single map with you.
But if you complain about the 3 rcb versions, there's probably more differences between them than there is between CBA and CBA hero. I don't think if someone like Charlie made a similar tourney he'd leave one of both out. And as far as deathrow goes, i agree with Zanchy completely, please don't bother to try to show me how much of a hypocrite i am now cause i won't care and i won't read it.
Also if you think this was a diabolical plan of Zanchy to prove he was the best RIP member maybe you should ask yourself if he'd really need to go through all that trouble making the maps biased.

Also why the **** am i arguing map-picking ethics with the guy who wouldn't play a CS clan-war unless he could pick Euro
 cHop1n_

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:40
If charlie organised such a tournament for Eot only i couldn't care less.
I believe it was a voobly mod who suggested it to be a voobly tourney instead of just a RIP tourney.
And for the maps, i don't think they're in any way comparable to charlie's maps you suggested.
I've no idea what maps zanchy plays and/or is good at these days and yea he listed 2 RCB versions but he also listed mcb and i don't recall him playing it a lot. From what i see he just listed all CB's, the most common bloods and the most common alternative maps except for Europe (which i guess is the reason you're whining about the whole thing?).
Anyway no point in me further defending Zanchy or speaking for him, but i definately don't see the point in hating on him for a clan tourney that blew out of proportion (Not sure of this expression but i'll run it by Marvel) because non-Rip people wanted in and voobly mods made it a voobly tourney.
And as far as Europe goes, if Zanchy intended it to be an Rip tourney, why on earth would he include Europe, i don't think any Rip member even plays Europe.

Finally some reasonable thoughts.

Also, I don't even know why was that tournament open for everyone. It should have been restricted to RIP members and a few close friends, that way it would have worked nicely. It's obvious that an event, no matter which one, hosted &/or organized by Zanchy to the public would end in an endless wave of arguments.

@Hope you've learned the lesson, Gary.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 00:45 tarafından [Eot_]Trumplaris
and it continues, atleast I know you read the point and fully agreed with the alternative side and 2 dodgeball picks + linewars being biased for him.

I dont play RCB.. maybe a non bias person in this like chopin should make a post on the differences so its clear but claiming to be the #1 all time RCB player and then putting 3 versions of it in your own tournament speaks for itself. I also dont care what you think, we all know zanchy had every intention to play in this from the start. Maybe not if it was just an RIP tournament.. but when it was made into a voobly one.

Europe is a CS map, it belongs in a CS war.. we can debate this forever.. you will never win that argument and you can keep fighting it I really dont care but the sooner you realize that the better.
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 00:55 tarafından [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
Anyone who pays attention to cs tournaments *a small crowd I do admit* knows exactly what this was. Pretending it was anything else is just silly.
I said earlier in the thread id be impressed if Zanchy didn't play in the event. I knew it wouldn't happen cause like I said above we all know what this was about. Zanchy didn't like all the memes about him not winning tournaments so he spent a few hours designing one he was in control over.
This thread was made August 1st and the tournament occurred 48 hours later. The only reason anyone even played was because of all the nonsense that kept it in hot content.
If he wanted it to be a RIP only tournament he would of posted it on the RIP Forums. He knew what he wanted from the start.
If i remember correctly one of the rules was that the top player in the brackets got to pick the CB and the bottom player picked bloods. Im sure it was just random that Zanchy was the top player in the brackets.
The first 3 tie breakers listed just happen to be different versions of dodgeball also. Just incase a solid mixed game player was there he would have 3 different dodgeball versions as tiebreaks. A game type he feels extremely confident in. *Edit* I understand line wars was used instead of one but my point still stands.*

There is a reason I don't host tournaments for VCOM. It would be unfair for me to create a tournament structure that gave me a huge advantage over the field. I don't mind Zanchy hosting tournaments but the title of the event and how it was advertised is just silly to me.

P.S. - If you guys just want a Andreas-Sean war like the old days ignore my post and ill go get some popcorn.
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:57
If Europe is to be considered a CS map what is to stop people from saving a blank Arabia map as a custom scenario and wanting to use it in wars/tournaments?
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:59
Damian dont speak bull**** please.. Europe was one of CS2's most played maps and biggest communities back on the zone.. its not like vicious/ Eot just made the Europe map when voobly came out and decided its a CS map. Your example is horrible so come up with something better to argue with please.
 RIP_SaVaGe

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 00:59
fags gg gb
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:01
Damian dont speak bull**** please.. Europe was one of CS2's most played maps and biggest communities back on the zone.. its not like vicious/ Eot just made the Europe map when voobly came out and decided its a CS map. Your example is horrible so come up with something better to argue with please.
I really don't remember Europe being a big map in CS2, World Map was for a time played in CS2 but the community moved to a RM lobby and the majority of games were played there as I remember it.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:05
WM was mostly always played along with the Euro community in CS2 for Aoc.. and in AoK wm was played in the cs room as well... Europe only moved its games to the rm lobby for certain periods when the community started to die and it wasent as common to get games... but every euro player around that time (including DD/Jordan etc) who started with euro know if you wanted to play you'd always go to the CS2 Room.
 ViCiouS_Ben

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:09
Drunk posts ftw, can't make sense of my post 11.
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:10
WM was mostly always played along with the Euro community in CS2 for Aoc.. and in AoK wm was played in the cs room as well... Europe only moved its games to the rm lobby for certain periods when the community started to die and it wasent as common to get games... but every euro player around that time (including DD/Jordan etc) who started with euro know if you wanted to play you'd always go to the CS2 Room.
Well Europe wasn't played when I stopped playing AoC but when I started playing AoC again Europe was the main RM based CS map played and it was played in a RM lobby.
 KrOxTeR

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:17
kk, some good players showed up, better than u guys on the forums anyway, fran, myself, kuvvy, gufy/pixy very strong cb players... jassim is good at cb and bloods, masta, etc,

anyway stats games and brackets are here http://ripclansite.voobly.com/forum/thread/114763/1#pagebrowser1

thanks to all who played and i hope the trolls grow up and play next time was good, i had good feedback :)

i beat fran .. and gufy im not good in bloods and cb ..just luky for me... and i take the second place
 DingDongPingPon

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:36
people fight a lot in these forums these days
try to be more mature

12345678910111213[14]151617181920
196 210 arasından ilk 298 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
5 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 5 ziyaretçi