Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:38
Well Europe wasn't played when I stopped playing AoC but when I started playing AoC again Europe was the main RM based CS map played and it was played in a RM lobby.
No idea when that was but theres still quite a few people who were around during Europes prime that can vouch for what im saying.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 ViCiouS_Ben

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 01:51
Well Europe wasn't played when I stopped playing AoC but when I started playing AoC again Europe was the main RM based CS map played and it was played in a RM lobby.

Eh, I really dislike these Europe-map based arguments, but I will clear one thing up without bias.

Europe ever since I've played in CS (starting in 2003-04) was played in the bottom rooms of CS2 with players such as DayDream (Leon), WarningImGood (Colin), Logik (Omar), Uni (Travis, (Snowz (Josh/John), Warcav (Charlie) and other various players. It was also played during European mornings in Medieval Siege (non-rated RM room on Zone) in 2005 before Zone closed.

When players moved to GamePark, Europe was played in the rated RM room. Never, ever in CS. Realistically it shouldn't have been.

Early Voobly, it was also played in rated RM room regularly. Last couple of years it's moved back to CS room (possibly nostalgia - I don't really know why).

There's your history lesson. Let the argument Europe discussion end there. You're both right.
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 02:26 tarafından [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
A-lot of Europe games that occured in UA or MS on zone were normal speed. Some RM players enjoyed the map but not the fast speed so they would host it in the RM rooms. Also near the end of zone there were usually 2 Europe rooms going in CS2. The players who were not in those rooms would host in RM lobbies because often times those rooms in CS2 were very difficult to get into.

Btw this has nothing to do with the topic even though it dominates 10-11 pages of it.
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 04:29
europe fast speed = cs
europe normal speed = rm
finally i got.....rofl
 ViCiouS_Ben

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 05:13
Your logic would mean Gwarz is Rm because you harvest berries, use a town center and buildings for research and you build stuff with villagers while raiding enemy villagers with your horses.

;good Flan
 RIP_TreasoN_

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 12:44 tarafından RIP_TreasoN_
grow the **** up ...........

seriously... the maps wern't biased, eot entered and got beat 1st round, i used dodge, linewars, hold the flag and aow.......... seems fair tbh.... look here: (eot whoring euro, 3 nights in a row.. pure eot.. always eot.... you're the bias ones) proof lol...
You must login into Voobly to view image

furthermore.. was suggested by a few mods i make it open to voobly, not my fault if only 16 showed, about 10 showed up late................. but most of all, was a smoothly run event, not 1 problem and as i said i didnt intend on playing but i did do because we had 15 and ppl were getting inpatient, there were no prizes just for fun and tbh.... im glad u cryers didnt show.

if charlie/eot hosted an event like this, no doubt maps would include euro, maps nobody but eot/blood players know now.. like grave.... hf would be hun because eot play hun, ksn the only clan i can think of who play hf play turk, there would be 1 rcb though there are v diff versions which are all played more than bloods lol... all other bs no doubt and ud prolly get prizes..
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 13:02
I like the way u took the effort to take screens that clearly show europe isn't only played by eot. Gj tard
 ViCiouS_Ben

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 13:02
I grew 5mm in height when I woke up 8)
 AMSTERDAMNED

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 13:27
 AMSTERDAMNED

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 13:31
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 14:31

**** AN EUROPE WITHOUT EOTS !!!!
 RIP_TreasoN_

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 15:29
u dnt get the larger picture.... eot are the only players who are likely to enter a tournament who play euro regularly, hence why they want it ..

go ahead troll me, doesn't make u cool ..
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 05/08/2012 - 15:53
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 16:22 tarafından [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
europe fast speed = cs
europe normal speed = rm
finally i got.....rofl
:S. You clearly don't :P
Random Map - A map that is random
Europe - A fixed scenario map.
My post has nothing to do with arguing over what Europe should be classified as.
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

Düzenlendi05/08/2012 - 16:50 tarafından [Aces]_Myth_Flan
i dont hate europe, i was full rm player before start play igz cs.
so i can play europe (rm rated lobby or any other unrated lobby), and i think is easy to learn the map for me (im right now 16+- rm),
i just dont like a "rm style" map is used in CS RATED.

p.s.: in chinese zone is played rm for fast or normal speed, even tim windy iori etc top players have played fast speed rm

1234567891011121314[15]1617181920
211 225 arasından ilk 298 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (68 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (52 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (48 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (44 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (22 Người chơi)
CBA HERO v18 (16 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: