Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

RIP_TreasoN_

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 14:06
well it's not a bad thing anyway, if eot were to have joined they **** bloods.. they have so many blood players now that they have ruined blood competition bc there are so few active blood players now.....

the funny bit is, as quoted by keane, when we have noob ally they join, when have ally who knows blood they play euro -.-

we waited 2 hours last night with 6 eot online!!
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 14:28
Before I was banned because of incidents involving barn yards animals of the wild in their unnatural state, I was playing 3-4 Europes a night with [bad] clan and various others, Fran was the only [Eot_] who was online to play with us ^.^ It'll become quite a popular map it seems, as it's a great way of branching players into Rm and away from CBA ;).

[Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 14:39
When europe is active it has ~20 games a day. Right now there's probably 7-8 games a day.
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 16:28
Bad clan have a lot of euro players, and more active than eots
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 16:37
_LR_ also has a better Europe base than Eot_. Saw the recs myself, powerful clan. Could challenge us old ****s one day ;)
 [7th]And1zeas

Düzenlendi07/08/2012 - 17:09 tarafından [7th]And1zeas
cHop1n_ wrote:
Finally some reasonable thoughts.

Also, I don't even know why was that tournament open for everyone. It should have been restricted to RIP members and a few close friends, that way it would have worked nicely. It's obvious that an event, no matter which one, hosted &/or organized by Zanchy to the public would end in an endless wave of arguments.

@Hope you've learned the lesson, Gary.
Best Quote of this topic
Coming from an Eot'er so apparently they're not all ****ed (Sry Charlie, you used to be the non ****ed Eot'er but in this topic alone already you proved you reduced yourself to their level)
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:10
_LR_ also has a better Europe base than Eot_. Saw the recs myself, powerful clan. Could challenge us old ****s one day ;)
LR are powerful, heard they showed Eot up a few times..
 [7th]And1zeas

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:11
Well to be completely unbiased and without trolling (bizarre, right!?), both sides have good points. Zanchy provided a tournament for players to play in. He has done something constructive for once, regardless of how the maps and format worked.

His downfall however, was that he changed a tournament originally intended for his clan [RIP] with a map range they all play in and enjoy. Then he had the idea to open the tournament up to all players and rename it poorly (Zanchy - wording is very important). He made compromises by adding in new maps (besides Europe - but seriously stop trolling about it, Europe shouldn't be associated with any tournament but it's own), however he did not compromise his own maps (various editions of RCB and CB maps which only differ slightly, and only a few groups of people actually play semi-regularly or have any knowledge of).

Looking at the maps, personally I would of allowed the following for each group;
Bloods: Smosh, Khans, KM, Veteran, Path, Deathrow and maybe add in an AOK map like Radical.
CB: CBA (Celt, Jap, Sar, Mongol), RCB Gold (ditto), MCB (ditto), CBX (ditto).
Alternate: I wouldn't add any maps. The ladder shouldn't really have ratings anyway, the maps vary so much from each other and don't really fit in with competitive gaming as a whole. As for what to use to replace it, who knows. Maybe a difficult maps tier: (Dome, WoA, Graves-Huns, Gwarz, Herofest- Turks/Pers).

However, I did like that you could only choose a map once for the entire tournament. Nice touch el zancho.

As for the medals, I don't really think the tournament merits them. I also think that most tournaments don't really merit them. I forget if there is actually a criteria to adhere to when awarding medals as prizes or not. It should be something like the Olympics concept, whereas the medals are rare and hard to come by. Medals for a one-map tournament are lame, and medals for a tournament hosted and created from a user outside of staff is lame. I got a medal last night for a tournament I had no preparation for, a team I had no practice with and was put together on the spot. The tournament was weak in skill (No ViCiouS teams, no LC teams, no Brian+Friends, no Aces), and luckily Eot won or the memes would have been flooding out 11!!! Point is, tournaments structuring and prizes need to be harder to attain, I get gold membership for placing third in a ladder? Good players need a reason to practice, and there's nothing motivating for that to happen at the moment.

2nd best Quote. Especially appreciate the honesty about Euro tournaments and i agree with you about the alternative maps.
 [7th]And1zeas

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:15
Your logic would mean Gwarz is Rm because you harvest berries, use a town center and buildings for research and you build stuff with villagers while raiding enemy villagers with your horses.

;good Flan
You can easily win a gwars without those vils harvesting or any other use of economy, if your micro is better than the enemy's; therefore the map is won by the player with the best micro and is a Cs map.
I'd like to see you try to win a Euro game without using 0 economy, using only micro. Unless you go full out vil war at the start that is. So in other words, if you play Euro vil war without gathering resources it's CS, if you play it with the gathering it's RM.
But i can easily see how it's really neither but it definately shouldn't be played in CS tourney's and even less in clan wars.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Düzenlendi07/08/2012 - 17:27 tarafından [Eot_]Marvel__
Very few grammatical/spelling errors in that paragraph Andreas. Good work.

I am willing to bet I can win a Europe game "without using 0 economy" without vill warring, however.
 [7th]And1zeas

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:37
you have awakened my curiosity (can i pull that off?)
You're gonna let your teammates sling you? Cause that would make you CS-parasiting on your teammates RM'ing =o.
Either way interesting frame of thought.
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:41
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Düzenlendi07/08/2012 - 17:43 tarafından [Eot_]Marvel__
you have awakened my curiosity (can i pull that off?)
You're gonna let your teammates sling you? Cause that would make you CS-parasiting on your teammates RM'ing =o.
Either way interesting frame of thought.
without using 0 economy = NOT using zero economy.

i.e, using economy

end of Rick's grammar lessons for today
 RIP_TreasoN_

Gönderildi 07/08/2012 - 17:44
euro is eco.. not much to do with micro , agreed with andreas, whereas most cs maps well all.. are about micro/speed/patrolling skills.. bla... it's very diff style with its own community.... even rm players join the tournaments... and therefore shouldn't be in any general cs tourny as a map.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Düzenlendi07/08/2012 - 17:48 tarafından [Eot_]Marvel__
euro is eco.. not much to do with micro , agreed with andreas, whereas most cs maps well all.. are about micro/speed/patrolling skills.. bla... it's very diff style with its own community.... even rm players join the tournaments... and therefore shouldn't be in any general cs tourny as a map.
you are so insightful and wise, please tell me more.

Not even bothering to argue about whether Europe is a CS or not, but to say it doesn't have much micro is ignorant at best

12345678910111213141516[17]181920
241 255 arasından ilk 298 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
3 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 3 ziyaretçi

今人気なコンテンツ:
Word Association (70 人が視聴中)
1.6 reward campaing (55 人が視聴中)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (52 人が視聴中)
AoKTS updates (38 人が視聴中)
Photos of Voobly Players (25 人が視聴中)
過去一週間でアクティブなスレッド